Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Southern Style Homes

I've always had a fascination with beautiful old Southern homes.  If only their walls could talk they would have so many stories to tell.  I love how Southern homes stand so stoic and elegant, with beautiful porches, gorgeous greenery and landscaping surrounding an equally gorgeous house. Whenever you enter most Southern homes you will see blue & white dishes, silver, flowers, mirrors, lovely chandeliers, impressive staircases and family photos, just to name a few traditional Southern home décor. I don't own a Southern home but, I occasionally find myself adding traditional Southern Style in my home décor. I guess you just can't take the Southern Style out of the Traditional Girl!  I had to share a few pictures of beautiful Southern Style Home Décor!























 

No comments:

Post a Comment