Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Simply Elegant!

I have decorated weddings over 15 years.  During this time I’ve had brides who love flowers and wanted as many as their budgets allowed.  This is the first year that I have had brides who do not want any flowers beside the ones for the wedding party.  When I was first approached I was floored.  Saying that I am a lover of flowers is bit of an understatement.  I tried my best to persuade these 2 brides that they must have flowers for the pictures.   Well I had one who would not budge.  Since, customer service is at the utmost importance I had to do the job I was paid.  I had thoughts of adding flowers out of my pocket!  Can you believe she threatened me with bodily harm! :).   I love me too much to place myself in harm’s way.  So I have had my first event without flowers and I have one coming up this Saturday.  I was highly impressed!  The only flower arrangement was in the reception entrance.  Let’s just say pictures speak loader than words.  Take a look at these tablescapes.  Simply Elegant!





No comments:

Post a Comment