Saturday, April 9, 2011

Congratulations Yoselyn

Hello Guys! I have returned from vacation and can now update you on what Cookie Hudson Events have been up to.  First I would like to share pictures from my first Quincenerra.  I was so exciting.  In the last 5 years I have watched Yoselyn blossom into a beautiful, loving and obedient teenager.  Seeing her dressed in her formal gown she was simply beautiful! 
First there was a ceremony at the church.  This church ceremony was very special.  Our Spanish/Mexican family’s have a strong since of heritage.  I felt as if I understood every word the Priest expressed during the service. 
Once we changed clothes and headed to the party the fun began.  We had authentic Mexican dancers, musicians and the Lady of honor “Yoselyn” even changed into her authentic wardrobe and performed along with the dancers.  I loved the entire event.  My favorite part was when the mother placed a crown on her head and daddy removed her sneakers for her first pair of high heels.  Yes, I had to shed a tear. 
I could continue to blab about the ceremony but I will stop here so you can take a look at the pictures.













No comments:

Post a Comment