Tuesday, December 24, 2013

We have had some unusual winter weather the past 2 weeks in Dallas.  Last week we had an ice storm which caused some much needed time to rest.  Of course during this down time I have been searching Pinterest for decorating inspirations.  Lately, I have been inspired by Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor. I literally stayed up till 4am surfing the web.  The only reason I stopped was to paint an antique vanity in my guest room.  Yes, I am a little obsessed with Decorating!! I can't help myself it is so much FUN!!  You must see some pictures that had me so inspired to paint at 4am.











 
After looking at these cool inspirations I painted this Antique vanity below! I used Annie Sloan chalk paint and dark wax to create a Shabby Chic Masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment