Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I Love decorating and looking at model homes.  I schedule day trips to view home tours whenever they are available.  My home do not stay the same very long because I am always changing up after getting inspired by other homes.  Having a husband that allow me to freely express myself with our home décor has been a blessing.  I would like to share pictures from some of the homes I have recently visited.




The pictures above were taken during my tour of a Local Model Home.
The master suite is very spacious featuring a seating area and tray ceilings.  My favorite room in this model is the master bath. The tub is amazing.
 
My favorite tour in 2013 was the Fort Worth Dream Home designed by my favorite designer
Donna Moss.
Watching Donna post sneak peaks of this tour was torture.  It was well worth the wait! Take a look at some of the pictures that I have below.
 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment