Thursday, February 3, 2011

Moosi's Resale and Redesign

I can not believe how much my design style has changed! In my 20's I loved contemporary design style, Early 30's I was in love with the country style, my late 30's I liked Tuscan now in my 40's I am in love with Traditional style and Shabby Chic!!  I am launching my new business Moosi's Resale and Redesign! I got the idea from a few friends who love the way I refurbished a few pieces of furniture.  I started asking for furniture being thrown out.  I began to store them in my garage and work on them at my leisure.  Now I am addicted!! I am posting a picture of a chair I purchased for $5 at a resale shop.  I am gonna name her Jacki,  I'm not sure what color I want to paint her yet.   For now Jacki found a home in my foyer.  She is dressed in black damask and feathers.  How lovely!  I had to find her a few friends, along came the two candle holders purchased at a garage sale, Kevin and David will be their names.  I just love a little bling so I came up with the idea to attach the crystal bowls on top of the candle holders to enhance the beauty! Sookie! Sookie! I am in love, instant foyer enhancer! 





Since, I was in the foyer near my formal dining room I realized I hadn't decorated my table for Valentine!  Valentine's Day is a special holiday when people express how they feel about one another. Not just for lovers, Valentine's Day can be enjoyed by all. I had to get into the spirit of things by decorating my dining room table for Valentine's Day.  Take a look at the outcome!




No comments:

Post a Comment